auction terms and conditions
The auction items will be live online at www.myminiauction.com/fightonthebeaches until 11.59pm on 7 July 2015.
On closing the auction at midnight on 7 July 2015, the highest recorded bid will become the starting bid on the night of the Fight on the Beaches Charity Ball on 17th July 2015.
Anyone who has obtained the highest bid at close of the online auction will be required to provide credit card details to enable payment processing on the night of the Ball should your bid remain the highest bid. You will be contacted by a member of the Committee during the week before the Ball to obtain your credit card details. Should your details not be provided by the night of the Ball, we reserve the right to provide the prize to the next bid in line. All payments MUST be completed by 11.30pm on Friday 17th July 2015.
Where possible, winning bidders will be provided with their prize to take home on the night (if they are in attendance at the Ball). If you are unable to take your prize home on the night we request you organise to pick up the item from our storage facility in Elanora Heights. This will help to keep freight charges at a minimum.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By bidding in this auction, you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds
- All auction items and services must be used within the specified validity. Reservations for all trips, events and experiences must be mutually arranged.
- Payment for your item must be made on the night by cash or credit card. Cheques are not accepted. Please keep your receipt as you will need it to collect your prize at the end of the night.
- Fight on the Beaches reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction
- Please note that some of the auction items have been designed to be taken by the time specified in the description. It is the winning bidder’s responsibility to redeem/take their prize by the specified expiry date.
- Holiday prizes - Taxes, travel insurance and visa’s are the responsibility of the winning bidder (unless otherwise specified). Purchases can not be redeemed for cash.
- Fight on the Beaches and Cure Cancer Australia Foundation will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to direct or inconsequential loss) or personal injury suffered in connection with the auction items.
Should you have a question pertaining to the auction, please email email@example.com